Make Money Dog Walking – There’s one smart way to get started
We all need a few creative ways to supplement our income. Maybe you’ve already made this list, and you are not thrilled with the idea of picking up a few shifts at your local cafe. Wouldn’t it be great to actually love what you’re doing while you’re earning a few extra bucks? Consider this: become a dog walker.
If you’re great with dogs and their pet owners, it’s a fun and easy way to expand your wallet too. There are two ways to make this happen: 1. Figure it out yourself, but who has time for that? 2. Join Rover.com and get connected to the nation’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers.
Rover has made the job of walking dogs and getting paid incredibly simple for you. If you’ve never thought about it, chew on this:
- It’s flexible and based on your availability. Whether you have the summer off or a specific schedule to work around, dog walkers set their own schedules.
- You are your own boss. How often do you have the opportunity to determine your own paycheck? With Rover, dog walkers set their own rates and services. When you fall in love with this job, you have the space to grow this into your sole business. Get your business cards ready.
- It’s worry-free work. If there are any complications or emergencies while you are on duty, you have 24/7 support from Rover including vet services. Plus, Rover provides insurance coverage.
- Enjoy some time outside. This could be your best excuse to get out and about this summer. Your office has no walls, and your colleagues are dogs. Does it get any better?
- It doesn’t require a degree or certification. If you love dogs and know how to make pet owners happy, you’re ready to apply. Rover also provides resources to help you develop your business.
- It’s tech savvy. With Rover’s online platform, you have the ability to showcase your dog-loving qualities, set your availability, book clients, and have pet owners share their rave reviews. The Rover app allows you to communicate directly with pet owners about the details of your walk and send photos.
- Getting started is easy. After you create your profile, Rover requires a background check and takes the time to review your profile. The moment you’re approved, you’re open for business.
Rover is a community of dog lovers like you. Sign up via Become a Sitter–grab a leash and join us.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!